- To qualify to be part of TLS family and acquire the franchisee, you need to have a property with minimum area of 2000-3000 sq. feet and a minimum investment capacity of Rs.12,00,000.
- Preferably independent villa or bungalow (on ground floor) with separate boundary wall along with outdoor play area.
- NOC from society for running pre-school.
- One time initial investment will be in the range of INR.12,00,000/- to INR.15,00,000/- The initial investment would be towards ambience and equipment costs and would include the start-up franchisee.
- Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the Pre-School and could vary based on location and other factors.
- All franchisees will undergo an extensive training program on the business strategies for owning and operating a successful Pre-School. In addition to these franchisees and their staff members will receive initial and continuous training for the TLS curriculum and the delivery method.
The Little Scholar School is looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are committed and willing to promote quality education and help in shaping the future of the nation.
For Enquiry Contact
Ms. Ranjana Bhargava